Yes, Rainbow welcomes both locals and foreigners to visit our projects at any time or upon your request.
- Definitely you are allowed to share those things with our children.
- From 2007 to 2019, Rainbow had been an orphanage center. Currently, we still keep our activities, but our children are allowed to stay with their family according to government law and the policy of the UNICEF in reducing the children in the orphanage and let them live with their families and their relatives. However, we are still supporting their education requirements such as school stationery supplies, uniforms, transportation, foodstuffs, and some other utilities to help them as much as we have and what we have received from their sponsor.
- If you wish to reach our Rainbow facilities, please contact your hotel's receptionist for transportation (Car, or TuKTuk) to Rainbow which is located in Ka Ektom Village, Reul Commune, Puok District, Siem Reap-Cambodia (In Khmer language: មណ្ឌលកុមារ របស់អង្គការធ្វើការដើម្បីកុមារ មានទីតាំង ក្បែរវត្តរើល ភូមិក្អែកទំ ឃុំរើល ស្រុកពួក ខេត្តសៀមរាប).
- Call (+855) 12 963 870 or (+855) 92 285 5050 for more information.
- If you leave from Siem Reap by National Road 6 to PuoK Market ( In the map), it is 18 Km and continues from PuoK Market to Reul Village (Rainbow facilities are located in) is 10 Km, totally you will need 35 minutes to reach Rainbow facilities.
- You can donate to our project through Bank account/ Money Gram/ Western Union
- In the case that the donor had spent on the projects, but there is no action that has been done or it has done not accordingly to the contract. We wish the donors consider any similar projects or different children to sponsor. If the donor is not approved on the suggestion, the project manager will refund back to the donor within 30 days after the last negotiation date.
- We are afraid that you have to a specific place that has the fundraising box for our activities or you have to visit your facility in Cambodia.
- As far as we concern, your donation could not be tax-deductible. If we could have the updated information, we will share to you later.
If you need to change the card you are using to make payment for your subscription please follow the steps below:
Log in to your Create account
Click on the Account Icon on the Top Menu and choose 'Account' from the Account Drop-Down.
Click on "Update Card Details"
Select the card type you have by clicking the logo
Enter your new card information and billing address
Click "Pay Now" to update the card details
You will receive email confirmation that we have cancelled the use of your old card details and set up a new payment agreement.
Please be aware that no money will be debited from your new card when you update the details. We will use the new card details when your next subscription payment is due.
( Thev copy from the internet)
- We will send you via Email and update on the Website/Facebook about Rainbow's expenditure and donation that we have recieved.
- 100% of your donation will spend on the projects that you are interested in and the child who you want to help.
- We are delighted to support you as much as we can if you want to fundraise for our projects by contact with the project manager via Email: ...........................
- Within these 10 years, we have been finding the sponsor for the students who have been pursuing their university by supporting the tuition fee in first year and second year for them to help them overcome difficulties with new life in the city.
- Since we all are born and raised in this village, we could know the story of the children and their families. In the process, we need to get the agreement from local authorities, the certificate of poverty (certificate of a family condition which had been issued by the government), the study report from school and the evaluation of the project manager in order to be a child sponsor.
- Child sponsor is our priority activities in the project, please contact to Mr. Pol Pean, Email: email@example.com
- We actually found it difficult to make the university fund, anyway, we have been trying to make it for those who studying in University. We would like to thank in advance if you could help the students pursuing their university.
- You can send your gifts to your sponsor child anytime as long as those gifts are useful for their studies and help the lives of children and their families.
- We are delighted and welcome for your visiting or staying in our homestay during your visit to the sponsored child.
- In principle, the child at the age of 18 will end the sponsorship, however, so far, we still sponsor them to finish their high school so that they would not drop off due to family conditions and they could find an appropriate job or continue their study to the university by themself. It should be noted that in our communities, the children at the age of 10 just starting enrolled in their first class in primary school.
- You are welcome and delight to share about us. We believe that you will learn the extra lesson from our community.
- You are welcome and we delighted to share our experience that you wish to know. In our opinion, it is a good time to spend your academy life with us and you will learn about life that has not been taught in your classroom.
- Your volunteering is very important for your community, especially to the children here. The children could have practiced their English language, learning your unique culture, your own experience, and all the world that you could bring for them. Your presence at our community will be the greatest message to the world about the care and love of humanity.
- All activities can be flexible base on the season, resource and the plan that the volunteers have chosen in advance. If you don't choose the " donation for projects" you might join our daily activities as we have assigned for you.
- Any activity against the law of the kingdom of Cambodia, especially against the children's right you are prohibited in Rainbow as well as in the country.
- You are welcome to volunteer at the Rainbow. Please inform us of your coming schedule and your interested (eg. English teaching, ...etc).
- We will accept all both, skill and non-skill volunteers. You can share your experience and we also share you back about ours (we both are sharing one another).
- Our work focus on education and community development, therefore the volunteers will work with our villagers (volunteer) at the community and at school, you will work with teacher and students under our supervision.
- Cambodia has been under poverty since it gets thought the genocidal war (Mass killing the educated candidate) therefore, all activities that you willing to help this country are always good. All activities in Rainbow were supported and donated from the volunteer and donor around the world.
- We would like you to work with us at least one week, however, if you do not have much time and you wish to join us, you can come even haft of the day.
- We have our teams assist you and your teams in working.
- We believe that when you decided to apply to join us, you had already committed to working as a benefit for children and we could talk more when you arrived at our office about the things that we should do and should not do in our community and our county.
Have a question, but not sure who to ask? Please fill out the form below which will be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org